(See my answers below)
1) Who's the better team right now--Sox or Cubs?
2) Who would you rather see at DH for the Sox right now--Manny Ramirez or Mark Kotsay?
3) Will the Sox finish in second place or third place?
4) Will the Cubs finish in fifth place for fourth place?
5) Will Mike Quade manage the Cubs next season?
6) Will Ozzie Guillen manage the Sox next season?
7) Should the Sox re-sign Paul Konerko?
8) Will Carlos Zambrano be in the starting rotation for the Cubs next year?
9) How likely is it that next year's Opening Day infield for the Cubs will be Xavier Nady at 1B, Darwin Barney at 2B, Starlin Castro at SS and Blake DeWitt at 3B?
10) Are you still watching Sox and Cubs games this season?
1) Cubs. The Sox have folded completely.
2) Logic says Many is still better for your line-up even when he isn't hitting--but it doesn't really matter anymore, does it?
3) The Sox don't look interested in beating anyone right now. I think a 3-11 finish for an 82-80 record will barely keep them in second place.
4) Despite the 17-7 run under Quade and the good vibes, the Cubs re pretty much stuck in fifth, which shows you just how far they fell under Lou Piniella.
5) Assuming Joe Girardi isn't available, I think Quade is the next manager. If not, why is GM Jim Hendry giving him a tryout?
6) Ozzie has fallen out of favor in my household. He spends too much time admiring the Twins and not enough figuring out how to beat them. If he wants to manage Florida, I'd say let him go. Then, maybe the Sox can hire Joey Cora before someone else finally does.
7) No... but they will. Letting the fan favorite go after a near MVP season would be a tough decision.
8) Yes... but with a nice finish to 2010 his trde value will never be higher.
9) Very likely. I don't believe the Cubs will make a strong play for someone like Adam Dunn to play 1B, and Nady is playing well enough. Castro is a lock at SS, and Barney is forcing the Cubs to play him now, which wil push DeWitt over the 3B in the long-run. The likelihood the Aramis Ramirez will return to the Cubs for another year seems strong, but I'll be he starts the year injured.
10) Not really.
South Side Sox Live!: Tim Anderson’s sophomore slump
14 hours ago